Contact us: email email@example.com or text 07411 555 880
Before and After your Treatment
About Chinese Medicine
Questions about Acupuncture
- Why do you use acupuncture points that are far away from where the problem lies?
- Can I get acupuncture on the NHS?
- Are there any circumstances where you should not have acupuncture?
- What is the difference between Western and Traditional acupuncture?
- What should I look for in an acupuncturist?
- Is acupuncture covered by my private health insurance?
- Why do you change the acupuncture points when you see me for treatments?
Questions about Herbal Medicine
- Why do your prescriptions contain more than one herb?
- What does herbal tea taste like?
- Do you use animal products?
- Why do I need to take so many pills per dosage?
- Should I choose herbal tea over herbal pills?
- Are Chinese herbs safe to take?
- Should I continue taking my prescribed medications whilst taking Chinese herbs?
- How do I prepare herbal tea prescriptions?
- I find it difficult to swallow pills. Is there an alternative?